Offering unique publication opportunities to presenters of this prestigious teaching conference
The 2nd International Conference on New Trends in Teaching and Education is the world’s leading event that dives deep into the latest developments in the field. Taking place on the 29th-31st of October in the stunning city of London, NTTECONF is where the world’s most renowned academics come together to exchange their knowledge and facilitate discussions. By joining, you will be immersing yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of learning, networking, and collaboration.
The event features an additional bonus for all attendees – a free tour of London. Considered one of the most beautiful, colorful places in the world, London has much to offer, from its exquisite cuisine to its breathtaking architecture. We hope to see you there!
- 04 October, 2020 (Paper Submission Deadline)
- 14 October, 2020 (Registration Deadline)
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Planning to attend teaching conferences in 2020? Don't forget to add these dates to your calendar
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Continuing to lead the way among education research conferences in 2020
city tour free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the largest and most historically city of London with its famous buildings, architecture and rich culture. Your experience of London will not be completed until you pay a visit the most famous monuments and sights include tower bridge, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. More information about the tour will be given during the event. Organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Hope to see you all on the 29th-31st of October, 2020.
Roehampton University, Elm Grove Conference Centre
Address: Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PH, United Kingdom
NTTECONF is one of the best teaching conferences, teaching conference 2020, teaching conferences 2020, education research conferences 2020
Why NTTECONF is the one teaching conference in 2020 that you can't miss out on
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number.
Attending in NTTECONF will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.