The 7th International Conference on New Trends in Teaching and Education, 07th-09th of December 2023 in Berlin, Germany is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in education theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants, and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy, and relevance to conference themes and topics.
Education Theory and Practice
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
Education Policy and Administration
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
Child and Family Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
Conference Themes and Topics
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Education Theory and Practice, Education Policy and Administration, Child and Family Education, and Learning . Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results, no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review. Detailed instructions and full paper submission guidelines will be emailed within a few weeks following the conference.
Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info[at]ntteconf.org.
Important Deadlines are:
- 22 November 2023 (Paper Submission Deadline)
- 29 November 2023 (Registration Deadline)
- 07 – 09 December 2023 (Conference Dates)
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.